Monday, February 23, 2009

And i swearrrr..by the moon and the stars and the skies, I'll kill you with every beat of my hearttt~

muahahaha. just realised that when you walk determinedly to the computer labs with one goal in mind: to finish today's assignment so that you can be free the rest of the week and just what do you do??? --> get distracted into doing every other thing other than your work.

for example, I am blogging right now about random/useless/waste-of-time-stuff but i just can't help it. I am sedang berlatih-ing bercakap bahasa melayu yang sudah lama saya tidak gunakan dengan kawan-kawan karibku yang dikasihi, dan sedang tiba-tiba ketawa macam orang gila di dalam makmal komputer kolej residensialku. aduhai bahasaku yang hanya mempunyai pelajaran sampai tingkatan 3 memang tidak mencukupi. Dan dulu saya selalu kata bahawa ia adalah sangat membazirkan masa untuk belajar Bahasa Melayu di sekolah kerana bahasa peringkat tahun enam sudah lebih dari memuaskan. aihhhh tengoklah bahasaku yang sudah mengganjilli ini. (okay i know i just created my own version of ganjil but yeah. lol =.=")

my goodness. the thunderstorm outside was terrible. and my feet is cold. =.=" just now i saw a wallaby.. ohhhh yayyy! my marsupial-furry-friend! how exciting! i also saw a tasmanian devil yesterday for the first time in my life. all these cute things that are seemingly cute but dangerous. u should check out their fangs.. gawd are they long! -.- see?? lesson to learn here is to never mess with cute things.. things with a cute exterior are dangerous... bewareeeeeeeee!!!

hahahahaha. i am obviously high, and no i havent had any stimulants tonight so i'm just having one of those days im sure you guys are pretty familiar with. yes. it's my random/crazy days where im just too bored/sick-of-things-i'm-supposed-to-be-doing to be sane.

but fear not for I shall be perfectly normal by tomorrow.. well not like it'll be of any significance to you guys coz all of you are scattered all over the country except Tas so you wont be able to witness my conversion to a normal being tomorrow.

I shall hereby partake of my leave for today and head on with wherever/whatever i should be going/doing.
farewell...... my fellow friends, comrades, confidantes, and bosom buddies....

my deepest condolences for having to have you read the end of this utterly long and nonsensical post of mine.

See you when I do.

Good-bye.
Good-night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home