Saturday, February 7, 2009

Back Home.

So I've been back to good ol' Perth for two days now. Had quite a turbulent flight in the middle of the night flight but managed to reach and pass through the customs safely.
(yay! they said I could bring in flower-tea!! :))

Reached home sweet home and went to check out the garden's harvest :)


blueberries...boy were they sweet!


Seedless Sultanas!


Flame seedless grapes!


Crimson seedless grapes!


Basket-ful of harvested grapes!
Yummy yummy yummy!!!! :)

hohohoho. and yes.... of course.. I met up with my beloved friends I have not met for 2 months plus! and ohhhh! bubbletea!!!!!!!

besides that, I'm pretty much bored. and tired. I've been sleeping the whole time. ...
sigh. gotta start packing again.


God. I hate packing.

*sobs*.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home