Monday, January 12, 2009

Dreams are just dreams

So it was like that. After all, dreams are only just dreams. They stay in the realm of my fantasies and should just stay put there. forever.
In the end, it was really necessary to separate dreams from reality.
I should've done so in the beginning, so as to save myself from this disappointment I was bound to have.

Don't know if I should keep holding on to that miniscule ray of hope left for me.

Honestly, I wasn't shocked at all because one part of me already knew. I was trying to deny it completely, but somehow, I just couldn't. Maybe its because, without realising it myself, I have given up hope.

So what should I do now? I'm not too sure myself.
Maybe I should keep a positive mind and hope still. but it sucks to do that when I feel like I'm hoping for the impossible now.

I am hoping for a miracle.

Oh God, please grant me this miracle.
Oh God, Please.
I beg you.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home