Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Hobart is calling out to me.

and WHY is that?? that's because it is so bloody hot here in Perth with a temperature of 38 degrees. I'm about to die. Cool Hobart with only a maximum of 17degrees (average: 14degrees) and rain... ahhhh my heart is there with you. :)

So yes. You've got me. I'm bored. Super bored.
Dropped off bro at uni, done grocery shopping at 3 different places and now chilling under the airconditioner.

Phew. Hot day.

Just finished the linearts of my drawings. Scanned and edited them to make them perfectly white and black, and no other pixelly disturbances. hohohoho. I shall start experimenting on how to colour them so that I can successfully bring my imaginations to life. :)

Eating watermelon and Turkish Bread on a hot day is just so wonderful. The crispy surface yet soft interior of the turkish bread is just so.. oh! irresistable. I just had to buy it you know? I know I already have 1 and a half loaves of bread at home but...!!!!! How can I ever say no to that??
And ahh.. juicy watermelon! the sweet and cold juice from the watermelon that's so refreshing just cools you down after having being roasted/fried/sun-baked under the scorching sun.


ahhh... so now i'm just relaxing while figuring out how to pay my online purchases via direct bank transfer. (do i have to go to the bank? damn.)

toodles folks!! have a nice day!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home