Saturday, February 21, 2009

Absolute Randomness.

I think i just accidentally ate moisturizer. =.= Careless me has squirted moisturizer onto my fruits basket containing grapes, and apples. Gee, i'm testing out my own body's resistance. lol.

I'm bored. I'm hungry. and I'm tired. 

Have already gone through my assignment and currently waiting for 12308479347528 minutes for mommy and daddy to come and aid my soul who's lost in the world of boredom. 

wow. the sunlight's making rectangular patterns on my blanket. heh. 

well, excuse me now coz i seem to realise that i am not making any sense. so have a good/nice/wonderful day people!

p/s: it really is strange tasting the fragrant moisturizer in your mouth. please don't try it, unless you're really bored. haha. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home