Friday, November 30, 2007

UWAHHHHHHH!! finally able to crawl out of my shell. *takes big breath* and shouts:

I AM FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

ha.... yes yes. exams over 4 days ago. but i've been internet-less for more than a week thanks to the retardedness of some DNS server which i don't even have the least clue of its about..so yes. i actually survived one week of no internet. was pretty sad coz i had all the time in the world to go check out some new hot stuff... and more videos and songs and etc.. sadness... real sadness i tell you.

but who cares anyway. now i'm back in WONDERFUL penang with full internet connection and fabulous glorious food. I AM FEELING STUPIDLY HAPPY. oh. there's reasons. there's always reasons. LOL

i have already started my beautiful countdown for the most exciting event for me this year..
TAIWANNNNN!!!! yayyyy!!!!!! *jumps up and claps hands. slaps everyone's ass and go hysterical* do i need to say more? I AM EXCITED.

and i've saved lotsa money. I'M RICH NOW. but gonna be poor in a months time. i can just forsee that. :P and yes. there's this goal i have to reach.. and absolute must-remember-to-accomplish. sigh. busy. busy. BUSY!!!

i'm heading down to KL tomoro. gotta go visit my grandfather before its too late. if you know what i mean. havent seen him for a year.. :(

anyway, other than feeling excited, i'm feeling quite pissed. oh. but you don't have to know the reason. so just leave it as that.

hmm... wat else wat else. shall i talk about exams? gosh. NO. they're already over. forgotten. abandoned. extinct. at least for this year. HEHEHE. its time to flush out everything and clean my brains well. that's what holidays are for. :)

and do you know? i love horses. and donkeys. and dogs. and cats. and ferrets. and just every animal that is cute. yes. must not forget my marsupial family frens. hehehe. beautiful creatures. all of em. XD

one more thing. I LOVE GIRLS GENERATION. :D right mich??? they are just fantastic. Wonder Girls too. man.. oh. i love 8eight too.. beautiful voice which can just bewitch you. haha.

YAY. YAY. YAY. if you havent noticed by now, my overall mood is : HAPPY. yay.

later i'm : going out, watching Enchanted, eating my favourite Kim Gary. NICE. ;P

again, me is happy. *big grin*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home