Saturday, October 6, 2007

sweet sunday. not.

mom called yesterday and said that she won't be coming back anymore, leaving me and my bro to fend for ourselves till the end of the year, with no more luxury, parental guidance and morning transport. i'll have to slaught like a maid and be a servant of my bro.... okay. that wasn't exactly what she said. she just said she won't be coming back anymore and that it'll just be me and my bro in the house for the whole of term four. she'll send money and that's about it. which means i'm left to babysit my bro and do house chores for the rest of the year. shit. my pampered life is being ripped away from me. shit.

but oh well. not really sure if mom's really gonna leave us like this. i mean, hey, if she's not here i don't really have to bother cleaning the house since she won't even come back to check whether the house is clean or dirty. right? LOL. anyway, i kinda 'caught' her coz she told me to quickly email her the things i want her to buy for me coz today is the last day of the Parkson Grand sale. and i went like, "what's the point of buying for me when you're not even coming back here to give it to me? i might as well just wait for two months and go home and buy it myself." and there was this pause at the other side of the phone. hah! then she said, "oh.. just thinking only.. considering..considering..". and then she burst out in laughter. so much for the big idea. but still, kinda think my mom might really not come back. though i don't think it'll be all bad. it'll definitely mean freedom and some air to breathe.

so, with that aside. i've been doing nothing. i've said that in the earlier post as well and i've been doing the same things everyday. pretty crappy life eh? have been force feeding myself with tomatoes and drinking tea till i just want nothing to do with them anymore. why, you say? of course. it's for the complexion. COMPLEXION. tomatoes and tea is good for your skin. and as you know how vain i am, i go for the "no pain no gain" motto. there's also this disgusting chinese herb thing i drink.. it is i think.. some mung bean thing with fok san and wei sang. oh well. it IS disgusting. has no taste but has this creamy texture. the thought of it just makes me sick with nausea. =.="

and then i've been trying to get myself to sit down and do my IC since i have 15 exercises to catch up with, with me being 4 chapters behind and all. but i'm not even close to completing one exercise. gosh, i'm so hopeless. and then i suddenly remember i have two assignments to finish. great. the big temptation from the computer just attracts me like a magnet away from my homework and productive work i could be doing. and then there's this new site i've found where you can download heaps of interesting things that interests me. yes you've guessed it right. i don't have to say what it is. those who know me well will know. :p

and yes. i'm still waiting for Princess. it's so bl**** slow. but its okay. i'll wait. no matter how long it takes. i'll wait.............=.= @#$%!!!! awww. screw it. i've found plenty of others interesting too. *snicker*

alright. to those who faithfully visit this very dull blog of mine, please pardon me. i really have no idea how to make this blog more interesting, or how to make my ever so boring life so interesting to talk about. i'm so sorry for repeating the same things i do everyday in different words and sentences. sighh. i need something to spice up my life. *tears*

Bilakah masaku untuk dilamun cinta? hidupku dah cukup membosankan. grrr.. ahh. tak apalah. lebih baik jangan kerap menanti-nanti. Sakit hatiku nanti. sighh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home