Thursday, October 4, 2007

seven days passed since my holiday first started and i'm proud to say that i haven't done anything productive...yet.. time seems to be flying pass me and i don't seem to care. the very thought that my holiday will be coming to an end in like.. about eleven days.. is just too much of a bother to think about. i'm supposed to do lotsa things and make the best out of this holiday but oh well.. screw it for all i care. i can finally have this 'break' and i'm enjoying this. waking up at 12pm and laze around the computer till dinner time and eat, then computer then sleep. sometimes i go out in the afternoon, and etc. woooooooo! havent touched my school bag and my hand writing sucks now that i havent held a pencil/pen in such a long time.. this is life baby.. this is life~~

about two days ago, went to Perth Royal Show. enjoyed myself i think.. coz i won prizes.. a very big toy and some smaller others. going to give them away though.. to someone who would actually appreciate the things i give them. *wink wink* LOL was hugging the toy the whole day.. arms aching and in pain the next day. i should build more muscles. =.=

anyway, all i can say is i'm pretty much bored here. there isn't much to do besides making food for me and my bro to eat, gluing my eyes on the computer, bathing, going out and sleeping. what a boring life but at least it's far better than studying. actually truth is, i went to the library with my bro today. went at 1.30pm. i sat down at started to do IC coz i have like 15 exercises to catch up with and i'm always stuck at the stupid optimisation chapter which seem to take forever to finish, and i keep doing the same questions again and again. anyway, i could only manage to do four questions.. not very productive if i say so myself. the rest of the time i spent drawing, trying to draw perfect shoes. that was kinda hard since i can't draw a front view shot of shoes of a person standing. oh well. and then at 3pm my bro said we were being useless in the library since the only thing we thought of doing was to do anything besides studying. so screw it. we went home. :p

oh. i'm suddenly having a craving for some french fries... and.. nasi kandar. shit.. i wanna eat nasi kandar! and i miss my roti telur with sausage and cheese. my school's the best for it. and it only costs you RM1.50.. not sure if the price has increased but oh well.

and i am feeling sleepy again. it's only 9.24pm. what time did i wake up today? around 11am. so that means i've only been awake for 10 hours and 24 minutes. so what. i don't care. i think i should go sleep sleep then. yay. my beauty sleep. my wonderful sleep. zzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home