Thursday, November 1, 2007

please tell me im wrong.

please tell me that i'm the one thinking too much.

i don't want to hate you. i don't want to dislike you.

i trusted you. i made myself trust you.

everytime you do something to me, discretely and indirectly, i know. and i do realise. but i tell myself 'no, you'll never do that to me. i'm just taking things too seriously.' and i pray that its true. that yes, it's just me and nothing's wrong.

i believed in you. i thought that you'd be that friend you seem to be. i wanted to believe.

i treasured you. and loved you.

yet, you took advantage and took me for granted.

but i let it slide. i tried to let it not get to me. i tried to make myself believe it was all a misunderstanding.

i pretended that it didn't matter. i tried not to be bothered. but i can't anymore. i can't just keep ignoring.

honestly, i do understand why you do those things you do to me. i know how you feel.

but that doesnt give you the right to hurt me.

in the end, you're just like all the others who hurt others for their own selfishness.

if you thought you could carry on hurting me the way you do and that i'll be happy letting you do so, you are so very wrong. it's a pity im not as stupid as you think i am. i too, have a limit as to how far this can go.

you know how much you mean to me. and i'm really disappointed. i really thought you'd be the friend you claimed to be.

even so, i want to believe that this is all just a misunderstanding. so please, tell me i'm wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home