Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Yes yes. it seems like i've been featured in a few blogs. i'm so popular now eh? (oh well. not really. its only two blogs. =.=)

*turns to mich, makes super high pitched voice:: "hey wenn, you must tell me truth k.............." (BURSTS OUT IN LAUGHTER), mich blushes* awwww.. *pats on mich's head* so cuteeeeeeeeeeee!!!! hehehe. looks like it'll take a while for me to get over this. ><

Well wellll.......... some good news is: I've booked the Chrysler 300c Limo!!!!! and its all thanks to MY efforts. *roars with laughter*. praise me everyone. praise me. *takes bow*

oh. but that lady havent sent me that invoice yet. =.= she's slow.

And now.. some dreadful marks :

Econs: managed to pass with a 62% without studying. pretty lucky i should say. :p

IC: FAILED with a 47%. seems like getting 21/40 my lucky number. oh. wait a minute. 21/40.. that means i passed. ehehehehe. by only 1 mark. oh.. and i thought if you get below a 50 its a fail.. hmm.. maybe it aint that badddd... hehehe

Chem:
1) Redox test: 89%
2) Organic compounds test : 91%
3) Prac : 93%

Accounting: theory test: 82%

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy. Plans for next year are so cool. WOOHOOOO! can't wait. just hope things get organised and done fast and we'll just have to pray for everything to go right!! :) :) yayyyyyyy!!

and what's more. the biggest event for me this year... its like coming up in bout 3 weeks!!!! woohooooo! *screams & jumps for joy* TAIWANNNNNNN!!!!

some dates to remember:

1) Exams:-
19th Nov:: Chemistry >> Humanbio
21st Nov:: Econs
23rd Nov:: Chem Writeup
26th Nov:: Intro Calc >> Accounting

2) 1st Dec:: Leave to Penang (JOY!!!!!!!!)

3) 8th Dec:: Leave to TAIWAN! (*hooray hooray! throws confetti*)

4) 3rd January:: Come back from Taiwan.

5) 4th January:: Do my driving test & etc


And maybe i might go down to S'pore to camp at Omi's place. hehehehe.. extra fun right right? hohooho~~

And that's it so far. OH. one important thing::

I am Ponteng-ing tomoro!!!! muahahahhaa!!!!

toodles my dearies~ *roars with laughter*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home