Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Stress levels at its peak.

I will make the impossible possible.

okay so i'm a little bit behind schedule.
and it's piling up.

I'm afraid.

i see Applics in my dreams.
and it's haunting me.

I'm scared.

Cortisol's working in me with "too-high" a level to concentrate on Chem.

I'm terrified.

Will i be able to finish what i must finish??

I will, I'm going to and I can.
Oh God, please grant me super inhumane powers for these two weeks. don't worry i'll be sure to return them to you on the 18th on November at 12.30pm.
Please skewer,burn&destroy my distractions and temptations so that they do not interfere with my critical and most crucial moment in battle. I'm gonna win this battle - the battle against my self. Yes, I will.

"For I can do everything with the help of Christ who gives me the strength I need."
-Phillipians 4:13-

A Superwoman is born.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home