Wednesday, August 20, 2008

today is the 20th of August. which means that it's exactly one more month till my 18th birthday.. which also means its exactly one more month till my mocks.

i will study. i won't read anymore comics. I MUST. I MUST. I MUST. Focus!! No more wasting time arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn.

finally done EALD speech today. phew. played the LAST House Acts for the year.. and for the rest of my life. how sad. the reality that it's year 12 and we're graduating in very very soon is hitting me real hard. damn. shit. i've been saying damn too much now. argh damn.

anyways. have to ciao again coz gotta do some stups HB hw and study some acc theory. toodles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home