Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My computer finally gone crazy. Attacked by virus. and i don't think there's any way of saving it. since it'll just keep restarting once it's loaded windows, no time for me to go click the antivirus software. sigh. all my collection and new updates of manga.. etc.. all GONE. but oh well. not that it really matters. i still have my main manga & anime collection burnt and safe into dvds and such so i didn't really lose much. its only those updates.. but i can just download them off again since i know where to get all the chapters. heh. no big deal.

but since my stupid computer has decided to be retarded, i am now officially taking over my bro's old laptop and use the only 'clean' desktop computer left. maybe i should go change for the bigger screen. heh.

oh. im still forever hunting down new comics to read. just found a few today, from Mangatraders while randomly looking through (reading my oxidation notes at the same time) and here's the few titles:

A girls
A Book of dreams
A black cats suite of love

haha. as you can see it all starts with 'A', coz they were from the 'A' section. (well duh.) and yup. sigh. i really can't resist it anymore. im such an idiot. sigh. oh. and im supposed to be studying right now. sigh. so sien.

anyways. i just better get my chem going. (i think i'll screw up my accounting and chem tomoro. >.<.... oh well. whatever. heheh.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home