Monday, August 4, 2008

Can't believe I walked into my Applics test without feeling any guilt from not studying/practising any math at all. okay. I did study some math. just reading the chapter and example questions. didn't try any exercise except 12A. well? yes. i'm prepared to fail. hohoho.

Anyhow, I had the best Friday night last week. Home alone. No parents. No brothers. Just me and my house. I screamed the whole night out of joy, cause no one can hear me and no one will care. It was just me. My space. My time. HOHOHOHO. but ah. that's like the only "my time" time coz bro disrupted my peace and quiet at 6pm the next day so yeah. THANK GOD I had friday night to myself. phew. LOL

well on the other hand, i just found out some new mangas/manhwa/manhuas to check out after TEE. why after TEE? why the sudden obedience? LOL coz i found these new mangas from the forum.. Sherbet Lemon.. (and actually many others) but they require 25 non-spam posts to be able to view the download section so yeah. Aint got time to go round posting in like countless forums just to obtain that few beautiful chapters. I can surely wait till after TEE for that. OR! unless some kind soul would bother taking the effort to upload it onto Mangatraders and then i can just leech off there. woot! That'll be nice. so anyway here's the titles i've been waiting to read. mostly fantasy, romance, comedy, drama genres (combinations, etc..) :

dong meng
show princess
prince cactus
wing
tree of white moonlight
anne the lover
lou yan yi meng
akuma de koibito
aishiteruze baby
koibana
a thousand years of snow
immortal rain
body guard - hwang miri (and her other works)
girl queen
queens knight
kimi sae mo ai no kusari
dear
hana ni nare
F.O.X
ciel
tokyo innocent
arisu ga fushigi
chunrangyuljun
escaflowne
Masca
unjyo rokaku kidan
black bird
dragon pearl boy
spectacular diary
hana meguri goyou
juvenile orionel
hazard
tokimeki tonight
devil's kiss
snow drop
thousand years of romance
shibariya komachi
incandescent moon
MANA
pahanjip
strange traditional academy
Celestrial in Love
Cheon Hyang Bi Hwa
(i'm really a manga fan eh?lol. but what am I if im not?)

that's those i've found so far. of course not all are from Sherbet Lemon. Most are from other sources. (hoho! my large library of manga/anime/drama resources. muahaha) so exciting! can't wait!!!! ahhh... vic, reen, you guys are right. These ARE my drugs. LOL. they don't chemically change my body, they increase the release of endorphins into my body, thus my happy atmosphere after every manga marathon. LOL muahahahha.

OH. and there's the talk bout Leavers. OMG. i really can't wait. guess whole month of January I'll be travelling. WOOOHOOOO! China here I come! muahahha. have been discussing places to go for LEavers. Pulau Pangkor?Langkawi?Paya? Spore? Japan? Korea? Hongkong? Thailand? sighh... budget budget budget. LOL but CHINA for me is a MUST! :)

seriously can't wait. gosh. but sigh. its only August now. so. what else i have instore for me for the near future?

this week:
Thursday: Chem test, Accounting test, EALD report due.
Friday: off to Melbourne
Saturday: PQA test
Sunday: back to good ol' Perth.

Next week (week 4):
Monday: Human Bio test
Friday: Chem test (again)
Chem prac & EALD speech

Following week (week 5)
Applics Extension Due & test
Mid Term Break!!!! WOOHOOO!!!

okay. so i better get started on my EALD report. better start now b4 cramming it all onto Wed night! geh. so bye folks. :p
till my next update.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home