Wednesday, November 12, 2008

80% complete.

hohohohohoho.
4/5 done = 80% complete. though it already feels like 100%. hahaha. sucks to feel like freedom is so within your grasp but not really. so close, yet so far. damn.

so TEE for me is partially over. was alright so far, or should i say i have done my best and yes; Absolutely NO REGRETS at all.

oh but probably the fact that i should have done more Lee practices throughout the year. but hey! i did the most AMath questions i did in my entire life yesterday okay? i can't believe i did from question to question, one after another.
-____________-
but i guess all that sorta helped out for today coz otherwise i would've never figured out how to solve PDF problems (esp Normal ones) and other simple problems. LOL as you can see i HATE math. AMath to be exact. I never practiced it if i could. even during test weeks, i'd leave it to the last and distract myself with other subjects first. yes, it's always the last on my to-do list, which i almost always never succeed in completing...................

hahaha. so what, right? it's OVER now!!! OMG! i can't believe it! i don't have to contaminate my hands touching AMath anymore in my entire life!! wooohoooooooooooooooooooo! :) (AMath, as of today, I am officially DUMPING you. we're over dude. go get a life.)

Other exams i've done already such as EALD(hate essay), Chem(yay) and HumanBio(yay) were quite well done... i guess.. and i'll say it again that i'm glad i've done my best, and didn't have to go through the "shit-i-shoulda-study-harder" feeling. Thank God for that.

Also lotsa credit to Him up above for granting me my super inhumane powers. it really worked. like seriously. when i panicked so much for Human and Chem i actually managed to finish the whole syllabus of Chem(reading chem notes) within one afternoon and night; and finished Human within one day. Amazing right? i could never have done that on my own. [sorry vic dunno why this 'super inhumane powers' failed transmission.. =.= but who cares now that you're all done? lol]

haha. that reminds me.
BIG CONGRATULATIONS to all those who have already FINISHED TEE! as in done with Year 12, done with highschool & HS exams, done with stinkin textbooks, done with painfully blistered & cramped hand muscles(not to mention blue-purple fingers due to ink leaks; i had that alot esp durin HBio & Chem) and post-war rooms.(right vic? lol)

to the glorious people who never has to step into Bosisto Hall ever again:
1. Naomi Yeo (how dare you leave early for Chem?? i din even get a chance to say goodbye! T_T)
2. Beverly Neo
3. Victoria Wong aka Melbu
4. Iyesha Jay (gonna watch anime now? lol)
5. Deedy Jariyavarapong
6. Felicia Toh
7. Ying Teo

Congratulations again people. :) well done! XD

and to those who only have one more left: STUDY HARD!!!! ITS THE LAST OF THE LAST YOU'LL EVER HAVE TO STUDY FOR!!!!
those people are:
1. Physics students (this fri: shareen, ellie & deb)
2. Accounting students (next tues: rach, adeline, tam, wanshing, wanyu and me)
3. Jap students (next fri: reen, mich & des)


Good luck guys!
:)

-Thessalonians 3:3-
"But the Lord is faithful; he will make you strong and guard you from the evil one."(evil one=my distractions)



Okay. i shall resist all temptations. i will focus. coz i'm gonna crush Accounting so badly it will curse the day it was born. i'll make sure it will never see my face again. oh yes i will. Muahahahha.

Accounting, BEWARE. I'm out to get you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home