Monday, May 18, 2009

You know you make me feel like dancing~

I am the happy girl whom at the moment feels like banging her head on the wall so that her skull cracks open and is thus able to shove Anne Marie's histo stuff in, then prays it stays there till the 22nd of June. 

As you can see, this happy girl currently writing this post is on the verge of insanity.. oh no.. or should i say, have long gone way past the point of no return.. i.e. have lost it.. 

Yet despite this insanity that overcame me I shall still declare that I am one happy girl due to certain reasons only comprehensible by a person who understands the heart of a woman. Hohohhho! Oh dear god.. please save this poor happy soul! 

Ok. so I better get back to studying.
Toodles my dears.


I can do it baby, I know I can, and I will. 
"For I can do anything with the help of Christ who gives me the strength I need."
Phillipians 3:14

Dear God, 
I'm just hoping that things will perfectly fall into place by your will. 

1 Comments:

Blogger Chrissy said...

wow... calm down my dear~!!! hahhaahha...

February 19, 2010 at 12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home